Spend the second Saturday in March in downtown Hagerstown! Activities and events are occurring throughout the day at several downtown businesses.
- Washington County Arts Council is exhibiting artwork by Jon Parks: Southern Exposure and Lesley Whalley: Colorful Language from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Washington County Historical Society has two events that you can register for on their website:
- Cocoa & Coloring a FREE Family Friendly event from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. including a Bottomless Hot Chocolate Bar!
- Matinee Idols a new exhibit at the Miller House that explores the golden age of Hollywood as seen by the people of Washington County. Event is $5
- Washington County Free Library‘s Downtown Branch is hosting Kids Discover Science: Let’s Fly a Kite! from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Learn about flight and make a homemade kite for ages 5 – 9. Please pre-register with the Children’s Desk.
- Engine Room Art Space is exhibiting Barbara Ingram School for the Art’s Student Art Show from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Maryland Theatre presents Dr. Seuss’ The Cat in the Hat A Page to Stage Live Performance! at 2:00 p.m. Visit the Maryland Theatre‘s website to purchase tickets.
- Discovery Station is open from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Their 2:00 p.m. activity will be creating “Volcanic” T-Rex Toothpaste! Purchase tickets at the door.
- Specials and Discounts offered at these participating businesses: