- This event has passed.
March Second Saturday
March 11, 2017
Spend the second Saturday in March in downtown Hagerstown! Activities and events are occurring throughout the day at several downtown businesses.
- Washington County Arts Council is exhibiting artwork by Jon Parks: Southern Exposure and Lesley Whalley: Colorful Language from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Washington County Historical Society has two events that you can register for on their website:
- Cocoa & Coloring a FREE Family Friendly event from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. including a Bottomless Hot Chocolate Bar!
- Matinee Idols a new exhibit at the Miller House that explores the golden age of Hollywood as seen by the people of Washington County. Event is $5
- Washington County Free Library‘s Downtown Branch is hosting Kids Discover Science: Let’s Fly a Kite! from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Learn about flight and make a homemade kite for ages 5 – 9. Please pre-register with the Children’s Desk.
- Engine Room Art Space is exhibiting Barbara Ingram School for the Art’s Student Art Show from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Maryland Theatre presents Dr. Seuss’ The Cat in the Hat A Page to Stage Live Performance! at 2:00 p.m. Visit the Maryland Theatre‘s website to purchase tickets.
- Discovery Station is open from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Their 2:00 p.m. activity will be creating “Volcanic” T-Rex Toothpaste! Purchase tickets at the door.
- Specials and Discounts offered at these participating businesses: